Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Other People's Websites

Travis Irvine kept reading the news while I was sidetracked, find links to a couple of Dispatch stories and pictures of his victimhood here.

This reminds me, someone broke into my car this week. I phoned in a report to the police, but I didn't get around to making the actual report when I got home from work. My wife had been bugging me to throw away two of the three things that were stolen, and it seemed to me that all I would get out of reporting the crime was a mention in the Weeklies' Police Beat columns and an uptick in the neighborhood crime statistics. That said, if someone tries to sell you an FM transmitter that only works with Sandisk MP3 players, email me.

Also, please email me if you know about events like these (just like that, back on topic):

Upcoming Events:
10/11: 'Ask the Candidates for Mayor' forum at Bexley Public Library, 7:00 PM

10/12: 'Meet the Candidates' forum at the Jewish Community Center, 9:30 AM

I grabbed those from the much-improved Kessler for Council website. Thanks, Ben.

I was going to finish up by acknowledging some of the nice things other websites have been saying about this one lately, but I don't think I'm going to go into any more detail than that right now. Thanks to all y'all, you kept traffic up during the drought.

2 comments:

B Kessler said...

The forum on the 12th is sponsored by the league of women voters:
http://www.lwvcols.org/calendar.html

As for the mayor's forum, I think the details of that were sent to me by a ThisWeek Bexley staffer, but I'm not sure. Now I can't find any pertinent links. Sorry!

Jill said...

Sorry to hear about the breaking in, Bonobo. sigh. Hate it when that happens.

I'm telling you - we should give everyone lice. That will make them stayaway.