Monday, February 05, 2007

Tell me about your favorite Central Ohio Political Blog

So I have LiCoPAC and Columbus RetroMetro (not political per se, but close enough) in my reader, and that's where I get local stuff. UAPA and Plunderbund have local roots but don't tend to focus on Central Ohio stuff. Many other blogs sputtered and croaked post-November. Grandpaboy does some local, and I feel like I should give a hat-tip to frequent commenter Paul and his Save Hilliard Schools for coverage of that issue. I do a very little bit of Columbus stuff, but pretty much only if it has an impact on Bexley or the East Side.

So there's a hole. Where do you get interesting blogging on Columbus City Council, Franklin County Commisioners, Columbus School District, etc.? That's not a rhetorical question. I don't mean "where does one," I mean "where do you...??"

No comments: