Thursday, April 12, 2007

Every Day

One of the best pieces of blogging advice I ever read was that you need to post something new (nearly) every day to maintain interest in your blog. Boy, have I been failing miserably at that lately. I don't have time to answer the questions that have been left hanging in the comments to my last post, and they deserve some discussion before I move on, so I've got nothing of substance to put down at the moment.

I will ask any of my remaining readers if any of y'all have any gossip on Strickland's process for naming a new director of the Ohio Department of Mental Health (or any of the other three as-of-yet unfilled cabinet positions).

And finally, on Oct. 09, 2006, I said that I might have overestimated the Blue Jackets chances coming into the season. You think?

No comments: