Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dates and Places and Stuff

Not much time, but some things that need wider distribution:

Obama at Genoa Park - Columbus - Friday. Gates open at 11am. Genoa Park is the riverfront area right behind COSI on the Franklinton side of the Scioto.

Hoedown with David Robinson - Westerville - Friday 6-10pm. More details available here.

I missed a chance to highlight a Garland/Neuhardt event with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz of Florida in Whitehall on Tuesday. Whenever I try to explain how Big Bear disappeared and was replaced in large part by Giant Eagle, I always feel like I'm telling some faux-Native American parable. I should have been in the audiaence on Tuesday.

1 comment:

EasyToInsureMe said...

Baracks tour of philadelphia was quite a site to see. A lot of people attended and flooded the streets.

www.EasyToInsureME.com/ohiohealthinsurance.html