Monday, February 12, 2007

bonobo on BSB

As some of you might have seen, Jerid at Buckeye State Blog has invited me to be a front-pager at BSB. I'm honored, and it will mean a lot more eyes on my writing. Blue Bexley will, however, still be my primary outlet. Blue Bexley has always been a place where I wanted to focus on issues directly relevant to the people who share a district or districts with me. It still is. I just happen to have a place to spout off about topics with a broader interest. So just like BSB isn't the place to talk about Woodland Meadows or CSG, Blue Bexley won't be where I discuss the 2008 presidential primary, should I fall to temptation and actually weigh in.

And BTW, in between Bexley and the Buckeye State sits Franklin County. I'm still looking for a few good local bloggers.

No comments: