Sunday, September 28, 2008

McCain and Palin in Bexley

First of all, the McCain website lists the rally location as the corner of Main and Pleasant Ridge in Columbus, OH. That intersection, along with the rest of Capital's main campus, is in Bexley, not Columbus.* Second, that location is so close to my house that getting to work is going to be a pain (they've already blocked off one of the streets I usually take).

Beyond that, I haven't got much to say.



*I know, I know, cut him some slack. He was a POW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In defense of the campaign (on this score, at least!), 43209 can be listed as a Columbus address. If you go to Capital University's website, you'll see that they give their mailing address as:

Capital University
1 College and Main
Columbus, OH 43209-2394

WCRX-LP Editorial Collective, said...

I thought the interesting feature is the absence of "East" from the Main Street address. I wonder how many fans ended up on the west side of Columbus looking for a rally.