Friday, October 06, 2006

Quick hits for Friday


  • I'd like to welcome the folks from far-flung places who have come here as a result of reading about my voting experience. As you'll see, that's not really a focus, but look around. Perhaps you'll become inspired to blog local races. I understand if you're too busy to help out your local candidates, but perhaps you could make it up by helping out one of mine.

  • The SS-3 race has been consuming a lot of time and resources here, so the OH-12 has been in the background a bit. I'm going to try and be better about that, but for now it appears that the Shamansky campaign certainly can speak for itself.

  • And finally, I think I've figured out why such a high percentage of David Goodman's contributions come from PACs, and so few from individuals:



No comments: