Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Money, Mouth. Mouth, Money. Fundraising in OH-12.

David Robinson's campaign has set a goal of reaching $100,000 in campaign contributions by the end of this month. I'd like to help him in that goal.

Right about now, regular readers are primed for the ActBlue link pitch, and by all means, the easiest way you can effect change in the 12th District's representation is to click through and contribute there.

On the other hand, there's something a bit impersonal about the internet. So, on Sunday June 29, I'll be hosting a party where you can meet me in person. More importantly, where you can meet David Robinson in person. He'll talk, you'll offer to help his campaign. Don't believe me? Prove me wrong.

The party will be from 5-7pm at my house in South Bexley. If you're at all interested in attending, drop me a line at BlueBexley@gmail.com, and I'll give you more details. That's Comfest weekend, so some of you out-of-towners could make a day of it. This is the first time I've ever done something like this, so it should be interesting...

No comments: