Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Election Day

There is no voting today in Bexley, but some of our near neighbors do have elections. From the Franklin County BOE:

Elections will be held May 8th in the cities of Hilliard, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg and Whitehall. There will be tax or bond issues in Jefferson Township, Mifflin Township Road District, Truro Township, New Albany Plan (sic) Local School District, City of Upper Arlington, Pickerington School and Licking Heights Local School Districts.

Want to know what, exactly, you are voting on?

This link leads to a list of candidates in the primary elections.
This link leads to ballot issues.

I planned to post this yesterday. H/T Jill for reminding me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks, Bonobo. H/t my hubby because he reminded me - I'm so knee-deep in final lists, I don't think I would have taken a break even to vote! Now THAT's busy for me. have a good week