Sunday, September 07, 2008

At Least McGregor's Got a Sense of Humor

Earlier this week, I came home and there was a piece of Jim McGregor campaign lit on my porch. I had previously noted (mocked, actually) the lack of campaign activity coming from the McGregor camp, and although some disputed my take, concurring opinions from folks with more mainstream cred than me also followed. So, when I found the McGregor campaign had been through South Bexley I thought to myself "So, I guess they were waiting for Labor Day."

Two days later I came home and there was a different piece of McGregor campaign lit on my porch. I thought to myself A) they're trying to make up for lost time, and B) It's making them sloppy because double-dropping the same turf is not the most efficient use of their resources.

Today, I came home and there was a piece of campaign lit on my porch. It was yet a third distinct piece of literature from the McGregor campaign. I did a quick jog up and down my block. I didn't see any lit on any of my neighbor's porches.



Very funny, guys. I get the message.



BTW, McGregor's opponent Nancy Garland is holding a rally with special guest Senator Sherrod Brown next Sunday. The rally is in McGregor's home base of Gahanna. Coincidence? Probably.

No comments: